A few of us (3 social entrepreneurs and a few German volunteers) put our heads together. We know that parents are becoming less and less involved with the children’s schooling careers.
Getting involved makes the difference in various different positions, from caring, sports, conservation, performing arts and even teaching….
Here are some of the factors that set us apart from other volunteer organizations and that we feel are important to consider when contemplating such a significant endeavor.
You, the volunteer or intern can choose on a tremendous variety of projects. Whether you are looking to gain some work experience, help others less fortunate than yourself, or simply experience a new culture…]read more
We pride ourselves with our stalwart relationships with communities and projects. Find out what we’ve been up to in the local communities and where we’ve been MAKING A SUSTAINABLE DIFFERENCE by reading our recent news below…)
Our recent posts:
- Learning experience in South Africa (7/21/2015) - “I really enjoyed my learning experience and stay in South Africa. I have seen and learned so much about South Africa. I met wonderful people and have been blessed with a wonderful host family. Most importantly I have fallen inlove with the children at the project that I volunteered at for the 6 weeks that […]
- Katrin: My 5 months in Cape Town (3/30/2015) - In 2014 I spent five months in South Africa volunteering at a Children’s Home. Even before my arrival I have felt in good hands with Volunteer Mzansi Afrika. I could choose the project I liked the most and Chantel Daniels, programme manager of http://volunteermzansiafrika.com/volmzansi/ always helped me very quickly with all my questions. When the […]
- 9 months volunteering abroad in South Africa (3/24/2015) - I lived in a Children’s home which was perfect for me. I shared a room with another volunteer and lots of the volunteers shared a kitchen and living room where we met everyday, hanged out and planned for our time when we were off volunteering work. I have learnt so much about South Africa and […]
- (3/16/2015) - “Our first week in South Africa was spent learning about the history and getting accultured to our As cialis sales from canadian pharmacy softer viagra price my cyalis generic lowest price viagra new cialis online hair connecticut meltabs generic cialis ashy other? new home. I found this knowledge and time extremely useful and beneficial before […]
- How To Preserve Knots Out Of Hair Extensions (3/13/2015) - How To Preserve Knots Out Of Hair Extensions Scalp hair loss is a common medical downside and it may possibly cause embarrassment because hair loss is such a visible problem except you wear a hat on a regular basis. Wearing style jewelry shouldn’t be only trendy and enjoyable, nevertheless it additionally retains you from getting […]